Thursday, July 12, 2007

When Carbonistas Attack - Live from an Adelaide Bunker

You see, this is what I am talking about. How can a documentary cause so much angst, if you know it's a Swindle ignore it, but allow other people the freedom to be swindled. I personally can't wait to see the "Global Warming Swindle", kudos to the ABC for showing it, but idiots like these below get me worried.
--
"The ABC has fallen into the trap of screening patent nonsense in a bid to prove how unbiased it has become,'' Senator Allison said in a statement. "The consensus of the world's most respected scientists is that climate change threatens our very existence. "This is not the time to be giving oxygen to those in denial and whose answer to crisis is to plunge their heads into the sand.''
--
I would just like to pass on that after tonight, I shall likely be doing an “Anne Frank” or possibly “Salman Rushdie” because when the Carbonistas start denying “Denialists” Oxygen, I make myself scarce, as scarce as possible. Look out for the book, and consult my web log which will be updated from a secret location, deep in the basement of a local “Denialist” sympathiser I know. The Struggle goes on.

No comments: