Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Justifiable Laziness

In other “I have done something productive news” I set my Gym up the other night. Even gave the carpet a nice vacuum, removed all the clothes hangars (where I hang my wet washing on a rainy day), moved all my boxes of unpacked stuff to the shed, then set everything up so it was in the most ergonomically productive position possible. I then stood back and beheld all I had done. And I saw that it was good. I then spent the next two hours deciding whether I should have a work out that would deface the newly pristine environment of my gym room. I decided that the room deserved one night unsullied. And so I went to bed in the sure knowledge of a job well done. And this morning woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed. This in my book means I was justified in not having a work out. Completely justifiable laziness is okay in my books.

No comments: