Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Extra Brain Cells Discovered!

NEW research, to be revealed at a conference of some of the world's top neuroscientists in Cairns today, has found alcohol does not kill off brain cells as always thought.
For years imbibers have been told a big night on the drink wipes out entire sections of human brain cell function with much the same destructive equivalent as a napalm bombing strike.

--
Well I don’t know about you lot, but that means it’s party time. Right now I feel like I am in a Rodney Dangerfield movie, just before the colourful cocktails and bikini clad women come out of nowhere, or is it “Benny Hill”

Apparently all those brain cells I thought I had killed have just been on hiatus, when I thought they were dead, they didn’t have to work, but not any more, now that I know they are there I am going to make sure they work overtime.

So, any Adelaide ladies free this weekend?

No comments: