Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Can't Be Expected to Work in These Conditions

I can't be expected to work under these conditions. There's a hot looking girl doing some gardening in the car park. And if i walk to the end of the corridor, walk out two doors, one of them cypher locked, turn right, and hide behind a pillar at the end of the building, whilst peaking around the corner of said pillar, I can see her. How am i supposed to work under these conditions of blatant flaunting of womanhood and womanly virtue doing all the gardening type things that i am not good at. It's a travesty. I only wish company's still had complaints departments so that i could complain, and thus get some righteous satisfaction.

Alas they don't, so I shall soldier on, but I can tell you my mind is not on the job. Hang on, my mind is on the job.

No comments: