Thursday, July 19, 2007

95% Emissions Cuts Required.

Well don't know about you guys, but i think we have officially reached the end times. In fact I am now officially in the hunt for a cave to live in. Because if the information contained here is true, we are all doomed. Apparently Australia needs to reduce it's green house emissions by 95% in order to avert global warming. Makes me wish i was a member of the Federal Government, so i could make my ridiculing official, but alas i am not.

I thought I'd found one but alas it was sold for 100,000 pounds, what could have been better, a cave which has been described thus:


The cottage in Sladd Lane has no electricity or water supply but boasts a front door, windows and fireplaces, as well as a pantry, sitting room and a bedroom.


No electricity or water, can't get more Carbon Neutral than that. The benefit of this of course is that once the Carbon Apocalypse becomes official I can Jeer at Carbonistas with less foresight than me from the behind the safety of my caves front door. The other benefit being that when asked if i was born in a cave i could retort, "No. But I live in one"

No comments: