Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Kevin Rudd, Nose Pick

Apparently this little nugget is even more important that Kevin Rudd's policies, and could sound the death knell for his leadership aspirations. If it is, then we are all going to hell, and deserve to be there.
As an election stunt though, it shows a certain style and individuality that we should all aspire to.



I mean, it's not as if he is picking his nose, or farting in your general direction. I, like all other people who are appalled at this behaviour have never picked my nose, or farted in public. That would be too crass and common, and whilst I'm living in the world of the common people,

Where you can live in a love of the common people,
Smile from the heart of a family man.
Daddy's gonna buy you a dream to cling to,
Mama's
gonna love you just as much as she can
and she can.


Sometimes I talk so much crap, i wonder how i can even live with myself. Breaking into song with eighties John Paul young Lyrics, there should be a law against it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson